View Single Post
primadonna
I love Hot Pockets.

Old 10-02-2013, 03:04 AM

Jan narrowed her eyes at him as he seemed to be testing her. "No. That's not what we agreed on at all. Look. You may think you're so cool with your stupid poem book and your lame leather jacket... Right?" Jan leaned in to meet Zane halfway across the desk. As she narrowed her eyes, she continued, "Well, you're not. You're not cool. I was trying to be nice, but since you seem to think that you're so much better than me and everyone else in this room, have it your way."

Jan slammed her notebook closed in front of him, still leaning forward. The rest of the class hadn't noticed the little argument, so all was well in that matter. After she shoved the pad of paper back into her backpack, she picked up her chair and spun it back around to her own desk.

And if you even think for one second that I'm going to do this whole project myself, you're dead wrong...

Jan folded her arms in a huff, suddenly very angry.

Maybe I WILL go try to get in touch with that... Trevor... kid! Jan smiled at herself. Yeah... That'd be great!

When the bell finally rang for class to be dismissed, Jan beat Zane and everyone else to the door. She needed to get to gym and blow some steam with crunches, sit ups, and jumping jacks galore... maybe Katelyn could offer some sound advise, too?