View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 12-08-2015, 03:07 AM

Ezale just smiled and nodded going with what Balthier said. He waited his turn then took his shower and got dressed. Ezale packed up his things making sure he had his homework and his books today would be a easy day. "No magic today!" He said as he waited for Jinx. Once she was done Ezale took it upon himself to lead the pair to the cafeteria. He smiled as he smelt all the tantalizing smells coming from the large room. He hurried past the sleepy students to the front of the line and grabbed his tray. He thanked the cookies and smiled as they gave him extra and had a good time with him. He liked the ladies there they made some of the best food. He quickly found a table for Jinx, Balthier and himself. He sat down as he started to eat his food.

However Ezale looked up seeing the group of hero's entering. "Great..."He said as he watched the group notice Jinx and Balthier. He noticed that they had noticed some of the other out cast kids and from the looks on their faces this wasn't going to end well. Ezale put his fork down as he readied himself as he waited to see if anything was going to happen or not.

"Oh well what do we have here?" One of the male hero's said. " Hey look at those horns on those two. Man I didn't know we where letting nightmares into the school. He Prince Charming I bet we could slay'em before they could even move." The boy said making others in the group laugh. One of the other members spoke up next. " Hey Blue Fairy put that one on our team." He said as the boys in the group all looked to Balthier. "What? Really so he's our new team mate? Cool!" The guys said as the others in the group all glared at them. "NO THIS IS NOT OK!" A blond haired girl screamed as her eyes where full of anger. "Those are maleficent children that horrible monster put my mother to sleep! They are evil just like their mother!" She screamed as her eyes locked on Jinx ignoring Balthier. " You may come to this school you witch but you'll never be anything but evil just like your demon of a mother."