View Single Post
Alorrena
eyyo!
Send a message via MSN to Alorrena

Old 07-26-2010, 01:26 AM

Well, First things first! Here are the...

RULES!!!!!!

1. Be nice!!! It's no fun if you're mean. It's not fair to the person you're meing mean to/harassing, and it's not fair to anyone else that is viewing this! Be NICE. If you don't, you'll be reported for harrassment(if that's the case) and asked to leave the thread after a warning.

2. NO DRAMA. It's not fun having to deal with stuff like that, and personally, it gives me a tummy ache. Drama = negative stress. It's not any fun...for anyone.

3. Have FUN! That's the whole point of being on menewsha, isn't it?

4. NO TROLLING OR FEEDING THE TROLLS. It's just unneccesary drama and that refers to rule number 1(one) and rule number 2(two).

5. If you have an issue with what i do, let me know. Often times, i don't realise That i'm doing anything that upsets or bothers you. And as the owner, I need to know so i can change my actions and better myself for YOUR benefit! I want you to be happy with me, after all! hee hee ^^

Hey, here's something. NO BAN LISTS! If we see that you are breaking these rules repeatedly, we'll just report you and the infractions will add up. We don't want your drama here. And Banning people brings everyone drama.

Next, the co-owner!

That's My Buddy, ~Yue~! RESPECT HIM!

Last edited by Alorrena; 08-09-2010 at 06:54 AM..