View Single Post
sunnybunny
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-05-2011, 05:12 AM

♥Accepted♥

♥The name I was born with is, Riley Rose Nightingale
♥How many years I have been alive is, eighteen
♥The many things I love are, drawing, modeling, sleeping and rabbits
♥The many things I hate are, perverted guys, ghost stories, idiots, and people who put themselves down
♥People like me and hate me because I am, insanely hyper like I drank ten cans of mountain dews, which annoys the heck out of people. I'm always known as that one person who so freaking annoying but people love me dearly. I am very confident in myself since I am a rising model and I appear in several magazines. Other than my confident and annoying personality, when the time needs it I can be the most wisest old man you'll ever meet. And also despite my looks and my terrible personality, I'm also clever and er somewhat intelligent.
♥I will tell you my lifestory, I was adopted in a wonderful rich American family and they spoiled me rotten. People started to view me as the spoiled rotten little Asian girl and people will often tease me because of my race. Which I thought was pretty stupid but the insults hurt like crazy. As the bullying built up, so did my annoying personality. Once I graduated from high school a modeling agency found me and decided to hire me as their model. But the modeling agency was small and it is located at a small town in New York. So that's where I am now.
♥What I look like to you♥

♥The name I was born with is, Markus Drake Lancaster
♥How many years I have been alive is, twenty
♥The many things I love are, spicy food, amusement parks, soda, and photography
♥The many things I hate are, sweets, dogs, being ignored, perverted idiots like myself but I don't want to admit it..... Crap! I admitted it
♥People like me and hate me because I am, a bit carefree that it would make people worry about me too much. People shouldn't really worry about me because I mean, I'm a successful photographer that almost burned down his house by making toast right? Wait, I think they should have a right to worry about me. Since I'm a photographer I like to express myself in my photography. My style of editing my pictures is usually very warm and summery, people say that my photography sheds off of my personality. But I don't think so, I think that I'm actually a wacky, fun-loving, sentimental person. Oh shoot, this makes me sound girly doesn't it?
♥I will tell you my lifestory, my Dad was a painter that when he creates his paintings they give off this aura that reminds me of him. I guess that's where I got my creativity from. As I grew up I started to take interest in photography and editing pictures. I won a couple of ribbons from sending a couple of my pictures to a photography contest. Once I graduated from high school I immediately moved to a small town in New York where I opened up my photo shoot thing.... Yeah after all these years of learning about photography I never did know what the photo shoot thing was called.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolate_Fusion
♥The name I was born with is, Iillana Marie Carson
♥How many years I have been alive is, Twenty
♥The many things I love are, Iillana enjoys to read, draw on practically any surface (so if you find her out at the part drawing on the side walk with chalk.. just let her get it out of her system.) she loves to eat pizza, and is always in the mood for a little date.
♥The many things I hate are, Spiders!, people who are complete jerks, sea food, hurting animals.
♥People like me and hate me because I am, Iillana can be a sweet girl of course, but she doesn't always think before she acts, normally jumping to conclusions before the whole story has even completed. She doesn't get mad often, but when she does she is loud and has a hard time coming up with words to say. Normally leading to her yelling in frustration and throwing her hands in the air and walking away from embarrasment. (She wont ever admit to it though. Rather pridefull at times) She is a very giving and careing person despite her flaws, and loves to have fun and get to know new people.
♥I will tell you my lifestory, Iillana lived with her stepmother through out her school years. Once she graduated from high school, she was accepted into an art school in colorado. Soon after though she received a letter from a higher in Art institute from NewYork. She wouldn't be able to live in the city because of the costs, but she was going to take the chance and go for it, she could tell this was ment for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose
♥The name I was born with is, Nikita Elizabth Rhodes
♥How many years I have been alive is, 25
♥The many things IT love are, drawing, reading, cats, anime/maga, video games and sleeping
♥The many things I hate are, rude people, lying/being lied to, spiders, raw onions, and loud noises
♥People like me and hate me because I am, a very quiet person and like to keep to myself which is often mistaken for shyness. This isn't to say I'm isn't shy, I don't like strangers much and I'm quite shy when first meeting someone. I can be very childish and naive at times, which is something I wish I could change about myself. Dispite being shy I would help out someone whether I know that person or not because of my kind heart. People have told me that sometimes I'm too honest for my own good, but maybe that is because of being childish and naive. It takes a lot, but I do have a temper so if I start giving you the silent treatment you better watch out.
♥I will tell you my lifestory, but there are things I rather not remember about my past. What I will tell you is that when growing up I live with my parents and my grandparents. After high school I went to a local college because I wasn't accepted into the university I really wanted to go to. After about 2 1/2 years I dropped out to help take care of my grandparents until we had to put them in a nursing home. It's been 4 years since my grandfather passed on and only a month since my grandmother passed. Things have been tough, but I want to try going back to school. I also need to get away from this place that is full of sad memories so I decided to apply to a school an art school in New York. Unfortunately due to my lack of funds I will have to live in a small town outside of the city.

Last edited by sunnybunny; 12-05-2011 at 11:02 PM..