View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 05-19-2015, 02:45 AM

Hearing a thud Amethyst opened his eyes. A small smile formed on his lips. No, never dull with Turquoise around. The male quirked in eyebrow when Hakumei’s words. Harsh, but not totally untrue. He like some of the others knew that the woman held a close connection to the healer, but it wasn’t necessarily that she had a crush on the other guardian. But who was he to interfere or say different? The only person who truly knew what the relationship between those two was were Pearl and Turquoise themselves.

His attention turned to Peridot. “True.” It seemed that the other man was going to take control of the situation. About time too. “He does have a point guys. We should at least attempt to play nice even if we don’t want to.”

The woman gave both Opal and Diamond a smile. “I’ve been fine.” Her response was the normal one she gave. After all there was no need to concern the others with some of the more recent events she has dealt with. Turquoise pretended to not notice the events that took place by Pearl. It wasn’t until the one darkling’s comment reached her that she turned her attention to them.

The woman let out a laugh, her eyes narrowed as she looked at Hakumei. “You know nothing darkling. I would have done the same for any of my friends. I see enough suffering without having to…” Turquoise cut herself off as Peridot said enough. Her gaze fell as she sighed. The green haired male was right fighting here did them no good. If Amethyst hadn’t poked at her earlier then she probably wouldn’t have…no, no she still would have had the mischievous spirit cause trouble for the darklings. Unlike most of the others she had always been a bit darker, never shining as brightly as them.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 05-31-2015 at 10:26 PM..