View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 07-12-2012, 04:09 AM

“Yes my ad had said shoulder length, you see at shoulder length in you can easily add hair or tuck it up into a cap or wig. Had you left it long I would have asked you if it could be cut to just a little bit more then what you have now.” He took a strained of his own hair and pulled it strait so that she could see how long he was talking. “there are times that one needs to hide your looks and having hair that can be tucked up under a wig is best.”

A flash of some emotion crossed the young woman’s face as Vincent talked about marriage cases. There is something there, I may have to work that out of her as well. drinking down the last of his drink he listened to her description of Lindy. She had almost gotten everything right with the way she had read her. She is too good to let fall into the drink. If I don’t take her in someone else will and then she will be dead in the river if she is not watched. “yes Lindy is still beautiful, I feel her sadness improves her beauty.” His voice seemed to be coming from a far off place as he spoke. His eyes locked on Lindy as she walked acrossed the stage singing.

Turning back he smiled a cool smile, there was something predatory about it, something feral. “well then you know what I do and you know I am looking for someone like me. Yet you do not ask the questions most would have by now.” He stood and turned to go. “lets take a long walk, get out of the line of watchers.” Stopping at the hat check boy he picked up his hat and smiled at the boy. “my twin brother,” he pointed at her before looking the man in the eyes. “not like you need to remember that, he will be gone by tomorrow.” As they walked out he held out his hand. “I am Vincent Maroni what’s your name?”