View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 07-13-2012, 05:44 PM

“I had hoped you would be saying that.” he stepped into the shadows under the trees in the park and seemed to disappear. You mean I have my woman, but then your not going to tell me that now are you? He thought as he watched her and her reaction to his disappearing act. It was not that hard for him to let himself go partly transparent againted a tree. “you will find at the hotel on 6th and elm a room rented to Vincent Maroni, the night clerk will give you the key if you ask for it. In the room you will find some money and the instructions you need to sign the papers. I will make sure the appointment is set up so you can go in and sign the papers.”

Taking his hat off he tossed it to her. “you will want that, the night clerk will recognize it more then you. There is also money and a list of the clothes you will need and where to get them in the room. Buy them.” This was the hard part for him, because business closed early most of the time with the sun now a days he was unable to go with her and make sure she got the right ones. For all he knew he would wake the next night and find her gone with all his money that he had left her.

“your first nights pay will come tomorrow when you meet me outside you hotel half an hour after sunset. What you do with your time tonight is your own affair but from tomorrow till I say your ready you will be training with me in the field. I don’t want to hear you complain about the hours, the time, or any such like that. you will be paid each night for the work you did the previous night.” Sighing he let himself slip farther into mist. His voice fading as if he spoke as he walked away from her. “if at any time you wish to end this contract just tell me, I will pay you for the night before and then we will be out of each other’s lives for good.” Reaching out he wrapped a tendril of his misty self around her, it was cool at first then warmed to her skin.