View Single Post
Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 04-08-2013, 08:10 PM

Name: Trace Smittson
Bio: It all started 6 years ago, His father had an accident, lost his job, and became a drunk. 4 years later his father started beating him and his mother. On his 16th birthday Trace was caught smoking, his father went crazy and ended up killing Trace's mother and little sister, and beat Trace half to death. He had finally got out of the hospital and sent back home. They were placed in a special home to keep his father in house arrest.
Pic: ((sorry couldnt find a real person like what i was looking for. this is close))

It was early morning, Trace slid out of the house for school. He was starting his last year of high school of with the first week at his new school. His father was the reason Trace had to move, and he wasn't of age just yet to leave. His wanted to wait until he hit 18. He tried not to wake his father, then it wouldn't be a good day. The house was only two blocks away, witch was nice, made the walk short. His first day was something to remember, he was picked on all day for being the new kid. His black hoodie covered his arms, one thing he never showed. If it was hot, he would have them wrapped, he was hiding the bruises that he had received from his father. 'Last night was hell' Trace said to himself as he stopped and let a student car into the lot.

Trace was getting looks from other students, not feeling safe at all. 'One long last year' He thought to himself, as he passed some girls in the door way. The school was a bit smaller than his last school, and the students were nicer, anythings nicer than this. He didn't use a locker, afraid of getting stuck in it. Closing in on his classroom door the same guys from yesterday stopped him. Nothing much was ever said, there was just physical attacks, which he was use to by now. Trace went bursting through a class room door, landing on his back. His scrawny frame just curled up almost on instinct waiting the final crash. His arms were blocking his head but he still thudded and slid on the floor some. "That will leave a headache" He muttered to himself, not realizing there was someone else in the room at the time.

Last edited by Donut; 04-08-2013 at 11:30 PM.. Reason: sorry for the time, and I dont have a good one of me to post, so this will work until I get one lol