View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-01-2016, 07:53 AM

Micah stared straight ahead as to not draw any attention to himself while listening to the guard. He had actually forgotten about the trip! "Ah, yes please. I promise to be careful, I just want to take a look around before getting back home. Thank-you for your concern and for the reminder. If my parents ask for me, tell them I left for a walk." Micah ordered quietly and smiled at the guard before continuing to walk along the streets.

The peaceful silence didn't last long though. The people of the kingdom had started to wake up and go about their lives as they always did. The orphanage his father had built was very popular, the kids really loved it and it was a place that Micah avoided most of the time but there were a few times where he did like to visit. Today was not one of those days though. The people seemed to be happy so that was good. Children were running around and having fun while others clung to their mother's skirts. Everything seemed okay so far, to Micah anyway. No one seemed to be complaining about anything.

Of course this was a good thing, but it also bothered him. There was no way anything was perfect, something had to be wrong right? Well maybe this was just a good day for everyone. As Micah continued on his walk, he dropped some gold coins in hats or cans that the orphans or beggars held out. He didn't do much, he knew his mother probably would do more but he couldn't really do much. He was just one person after all.

Last edited by Evergreen Goddess; 02-01-2016 at 08:08 AM..