View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-01-2016, 09:03 AM

Micah smiled upon hearing his mother's voice. "Mother!"' he said happily and turned to face her. "I didn't want to wake you, I know you and father must be tired. "Perhaps we are Micah, but your mother is right. We aren't going to see you for a while at least let us see you one last time before you leave." Greil's groggy voice was heard as he descended the stairs. Having noticed his lovely gem was out of bed he remembered today's event, their son's journey. "I'm sorry father." Micah apologized and hugged his mother happily. "I'm going to miss both of you." he said sadly.

Micah listened to his mother and nodded. "I promise I will be careful and stay out of trouble. I'll do my best to write you every night before bed." Micah promised. "He won't get into trouble love, he's not a trouble maker like we were." Greil assured his lovely wife, Rose. He then looked at his son and pulled him into a hug, "Be good and don't come back with any girlfriend okay?" he said and laughed. Micah blushed but smiled. "I promise I'll come back alone father." Micah promised and gave his parents a kiss on the cheek before stepping away. "Well then, I'm really leaving now. Goodbye, I'll stay in touch!" he assured as he walked out the front door.