View Single Post
ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 02-03-2016, 12:02 AM

"I will make sure she is, your highness. I believe my friend's son is a royal stableboy now so she will be in very good hands. Ah, yes, your highness. A friend of mine from your parents kingdom, we grew up together until his mother moved here to live with her sister once her sister's husband passed, leaving her all alone. We haven't seen each other since but exchange letters often. He is a handy man, doing his best to make ends meet and provide for his family but as I have none of my own, he is the closest I have so I often send them a large portion of my pay to help them remain supported."
The poor would thank him, overwhelmed with gratitude that the inhabitant within the carriage had actually given them something, had actually tried to help ease their suffering. Once they were clear from the front, the guard would increase the speed of the horse.
"If you need anything at all while you are here your highness, I will do everything I can to facilitate."
It wasn't long before they were moving fluidly past the bustling market, people stopping and whispering when they noticed the carriage before starting to trail after it alittle, hoping to catch sight of the occupant lurking in the shadows of its interior.