View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-03-2016, 12:45 AM

Micah smiled as he listened to the story his guard was telling. Anyone that knew Micah, knew he loved hearing stories from different people. It was just always interesting to learn more about the person telling the story and at the same time he was learning about people in the story and of the places in the story too. It was rather unfortunate that the friend had to move here but it was for a good reason. "Wow...it must have been really hard on all of them when that happened." Micah started. "It's good that you were able to stay in contact though, and that's very nice of you to be sending him money to help him out. You must be really excited to see him today." Micah said and grinned. "Does he know you are here today? Or will you be surprising him?" Micah asked as curious as ever.

Micah was happy to see just how happy these people were after getting some gold. Sure it wasn't so much but to them every little bit counted. They would be eating good today with that money. "I'll just need some supplies to write letters to my parents while I'm here. My mother wants to know everything that I see while I'm here." Micah said and chuckled.