View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-04-2016, 08:41 AM

Micah nodded, "Of course, that's perfectly fine." he answered and followed the guards inside the large palace. The inside was breathtaking! Everything looked extremely expensive unlike what he had just seen not too long ago. That still bothered him, those people needed help and it was obvious that this king wasn't willing to help his people. Micah looked around at everything as they walked along and when they reached the throne room, he saw the king and a hardly dressed female with him. She was much to young to be his wife so she was obviously a servant. In respect, Micah used his fan to block her out of his field of vision.

Micah wasn't sure what to do since he had never done this so only bowed slightly in respect to the king. "The journey was a nice one. Rather long but it was nice." Micah answered with a smile and chuckled. "Yes, of course I will join you for talks. I am sure they will be interesting." he said and nodded. "Thank-you very much for setting this up just for me." Micah thanked the king politely.