View Single Post
Omi
Artistic Angel
Artistic Angel

Old 03-30-2011, 05:41 AM

• You must have a minimum of 50 posts (main and/or mule) on your account.
  • Your account must be older than two weeks upon your entry.
  • You may use your mule to enter along with your main.
  • No charity mules may enter; only personal mules, please.
  • Do NOT PM me the form! NO PM'S, please!
  • There must be a minimum participation of at least 10 accounts per a round. If 10 accounts are not entered in a single week, the entries will roll over into the next week's round. (ie 2 weeks, 1 prize)
  • If you are a weekly winner, you may not enter again until 4 rounds have passed (1 month approx.)- this allows other players a chance to win. If you've won, pllease do not enter with your mule during this time, either.
  • I will PM all winners that they've won. Winners must reply to the message (it can be anything)within 3 days of my sending it (I send them on Sunday's; you must reply by Wednesday) before I send the gold via donation button. This is to ensure that they are active still- inactive accounts will not receive a prize.
  • I retain the right to deny ANYONE from entering into the giveaway OR awarded any prize from this giveaway for any reason I find fair and just- I can, will, and do judge people on their previous and current behavior on Mene!
  • You cannot PRE-sign up for any giveaway. You must sign up/enter during the timeframe given for each giveaway.
Rules are subject to change depending on what problems may crop up during the giveaway- please check back here before you enter every week.

You don't have to do anything but SIGN UP and have an account that fits the above rules. The rest is up to luck!

Please use this form to enter (post it in the thread, no PM's!):

Form:

[b][u][SIZE=4][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]I'd like to enter the giveaway![/COLOR][/SIZE][/b][/u]
Menewsha Username:
Current Weekly Round: July 31st to August 6th

Last edited by Omi; 07-31-2011 at 02:06 PM..