View Single Post
Kriemedesan
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-22-2012, 11:52 PM

Hello again. I realize that it took so long for me to reply, but I did not know that you had responded.

Also, if I have hurt your feelings, then I am sorry. It was not intended to, but I was giving an example of two things that I do not approve of. While homosexuality may be normal in some areas and decades, I do not consider it natural, because sexual disposition is not determined by genes. In the same way incest is normal in some areas and decades, but it is not genetically-directed either. It may be wrong or gross to you, but there are those that find homosexuality wrong or gross, and it has been generally more common than homosexuality.

It can also be said that the line of where incest falls is arbitrary, if not set by some higher being. You could say that someone with a genetic (like Huntington's) or sexually-transmitted disease is gross and wrong, because there is more of a chance that they will infect their child with a horrible disease than a sister and brother pair, not that I am advocating it, because I do not approve of it either. Before I get in some large argument about this, all manners of lust, including man towards a woman, man, child, sister, brother, parent, animal, object, et cetera, fall into arbitrary allowance as well, if not directed by "God".

XD I did not realize I would be posting this stuff on Menewsha, lol.

Last edited by Kriemedesan; 04-22-2012 at 11:53 PM.. Reason: bold