View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 06-21-2015, 11:26 PM

Daisy couldn't help but feel very confused and... well, odd. It's been a while since she last got drunk. Daisy continued to rub her stomach, the queasiness made her nervous.

"I don't want Tom to be mad at me!" Daisy almost yelled, she didn't know what stopped her from screaming that at the top of her lungs. "If... I left thedinnerTomwouldgetmoremad." The words spilled from her lips in a jumbled mess that she wasn't sure she could even understand herself. Her stomach flipped and she found her hands clutching at her stomach, groaning softly in her throat.

"... no. I dun want Tom togget mad at me more. I... don't want him to see me-" She gagged a little and one of her hands flung up to cover her mouth as her eyes went wide. After a few moments of stillness, her dry heaves subsided and she allowed her hand to slowly, shakily drop from her mouth and she finished her sentence. "... I do not want him to shee me like thish."

Tom listened to both Felix and Takahiro. They were right, Daisy would be alright, he just needed to stop worrying so much about her. He couldn't help it, he'd grown quite fond of having her around.

It was actually very enjoyable for Tom when the conversation changed to movies and acting, but he was actually very curious about the lives of the other men. He would have continued talking about acting and movies, but his curiosity had gotten the better of him.

"Were either of you working on anything new before this trip?" He asked, smiling.