View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-29-2015, 04:49 AM

Hearing the door open, Cal sighed mentally. Well, he hadn't really expected to get his own room, but it was still a bit disappointing to see his new roommate. The boy was small and kind of scrawny, and quite obviously the shy type. Cal didn't have much patience for people in general, but at least a quiet kid wouldn't give him too much trouble. Figuring he should probably at least say hello, Cal turned. "Hey. Name's Cal. I'm not looking for friends here, so just stay out of my way and we should be fine." He said coldly. Better to get the rules out of the way first so there wouldn't be any misunderstandings later.

Rosemary paused a moment, trying to process the other girl's fast words and her fluctuating emotions at the same time. "Um..n-no, there's no need to switch. I'm f-fine here." She finally managed to make her legs move from where she had been frozen at the door, and walked over to the available bed. "Y-yes, this is m-my first year. I hope I can do well here. I-is it difficult?" She asked, glad that Jenny's emotions had evened out. It definitely helped her to stay calm.

Last edited by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~; 11-29-2015 at 04:58 AM..