View Single Post
Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-21-2018, 01:26 AM

Hey guy, just a little update to let you in on Menewsha's status. We apologize for the lateness of this. Unfortunately, it isn't the best of updates.

As you may know, after the server move, we were hit with some problems in the previous months. While we were able to iron some of them out, February saw an unexpected batch of new troubles crop up. This included:

- Multi-equip not working.
- Post options not working.
- Previews not working.
- Youtube vids not appearing.
- The DAC pretty much unusable.

We are aware of the problems, and all I can say is that our technical staff is trying to figure the issues out. And we honestly all want this fixed as quickly as you.

Well it may not be a permanent solution, we discovered that disabling your browser's security block for Menewsha does temporarily fix most of the problems, except for the DAC.

I use Firefox, so for myself, it's the little lock to the left of the URL.

We realize some of you may not be comfortable doing this, but it is an option.

Again, we apologize for keeping you in the dark, and will try to update once we get some news.

Thanks.

An added note: We also realize that there have been no news about CIs. Some of the site problems have crept into the back end too, but we can work around that and the CI hopefully shouldn't be too long. :)

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 03-25-2018 at 02:30 AM..