View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-23-2015, 03:15 AM

Shin's head snapped up at the cute nickname, irritation coloring his face, though it was mostly for show. "I told you it's not Shinnie!" he complained in a tone that could almost be considered a whine. But Shin did not whine now matter how he sounded. Multiple of his bandmates seemed not to care about his dislike of the name though because it was certainly not the first time he heard it. Complaining under his breath, he reached for the soju and drank enough in one gulp to cough, forgetting it wasn't his usual water. He flushed a bit, knowing he must look ridiculous and quickly hid his face behind his phone screen. "...It's more interesting than you guys."

Hong-li found himself laughing at the others antics and almost joined in, but the idea of twitter had him all twittering. "Yes, yes we should! I want one now! Why wait? See if we can gather pre-debut fans," he beamed at Dae-ho. The others always had such great ideas and they made him excited. Turning to poke Hyunki in the shoulder, he dropped into hurried Chinese that even a fluent speaker would have trouble following. "Do you think will will have Chinese fans? Will they like me? We should post to Chinese fans together and make a Chinese twitter and this will be so fun!" He paused. "Oh, I didn't say that in Korean did I?" he asked after switching back.