View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-01-2015, 06:22 AM

Robert had been looking forward to this year, a year finely free of any other roommates. No one to mess with his small fridge, creating science experiments that made it smell for the rest of the year. He had only just now gotten the smell of whatever his last roommate Dan had been growing in there last year. The ability to spread out and have some of his more valuable items there and not have to store them at a unite nearby. His set of drums his grandfather had made him were his pride and joy. He had had them shipped down just so he could have them nearby this year. But all that changed when a week in he found the letter tapped to his door.

Dear Robert Delancey
Dew to over population your request for a privet room has been declined. While we will strive to make this year the best last year for you, we request you do not flood the office with demands for your roommate to be moved out. If another room becomes available we will contact you again and see if you wish to be transferred.
Respectfully
Adam Williamson
Dean of Student Housing

Cursing Robert jammed his key into the lock and thrust the door open. Slitting his Chocolate brow eyes he scanned the room seeing if this roommate had arrived before him. Not finding the reported roommate he tossed his stuff in front of His closet on the right of the door. He was probable going to get one of those stupid hippies that thought him being part native would mean that he could score them all the good stuff. It would make sense with the student coming in a week pasted the start of classes. He pulled his posters off the wall under the loft bed acrossed from his. The couch was already covered in his stuff, the window above it hung with dream catchers his younger sisters had made for him to bring a bit of home into his place. Pulling his deep chestnut hair back in a pony tail he set to work clearing all his valuables from the room. No point in having them damaged or stolen by this upstart.

An hour later he was just getting the last of his drums into their boxes to ship back home when some one knocked on the door. hoping that it was Arnold with an invite to the Bookworm pub he pulled the door open. He blinked once, then twice down at the brown haired baby in front of him. “and you are?” his Lilth form seeming to fill the door. then seeing the dolly of stuff he rolled his eyes and stepped aside. “no need to tell me, you’re the roommate.” He said the word like it tasted disgusting to him.

Pointing to the loft bed on the wall right of the door he spoke more to the window in front of him then to Malum. “That’s your side of the room this is mine.” He waved to the left, the wall was covered in small paintings of native art, a small fridge was jammed between the desk that was under the loft and the wall. “The Fridge is off limits, if you need to store food, get your own. I am NOT dealing with another stinky mess.” He turned around and glared at Malum. “Just so you know I did not want this, I have paid my dues with roommates. This was to be my year without, so don’t get comfortable. I will be talking to the dean and anyone else that I need to, to get you out of here.” He sounded beyond frustrated.