View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-03-2015, 04:26 AM

Nodding Robert understood why he now seemed to set agatined family. Maybe it was not bad that his own family had been the close knit unit you always saw on tv. Yes he disliked his father for pushing him but who did not? even those families on the tv had some dislike of the parental figure. Raising his eyebrow shook his head as he heard how long his new roommate had been driving. He must have been really determined to get away from his parents if he did all that driving without someone else to take up some of the driving. “sleep well.” Grabbing a pair of earphones he buiried himself in his music and study.

Hours later he heard pounding on his door. “shit no one knows.” His voice low he dashed for the door to stop who ever it was pounding on is door to stop. His roommate had only had a few hours, if he did not have class he needed more. He might not like having a roommate but he was not going to be THAT roommate. Pulling open the door he flinched at the light from the hallway as he realized that the room was rather dark.

“hay Rob…ert”
Robert rolled his eyes as he identified the student on the other side before his eyes cleared to see him. His name was Tim something and every year it seemed he was trying out a new degree. It was only because he had the scores that they let him keep changing his major. He also seemed to think that with a high entry score he could call everyone whatever he wanted to.

“look Tim,” he said as he stepped out of the room. Glancing back at Malum as he closed the door he hoped that Tim had not woke him up. Turning back he gave him a dead stare. “I don’t have room for whatever you were thinking I would be great at taking care of. I have a roommate, and he is not doing well.” Why did he phase it that way? He could have just said that his roommate was doing night classes.

“hay man! Now why would you say I wanted you to…” Roberts gaze shifted from the beach bum looking student to the dolly filled with boxes and crates that seemed to be labeled in a different language.

“as it is you might want to get that off campus as soon as you can. I don’t think they would look well on what ever that florescent green stuff is that is oozing out of that box.” He would have to thank Malum when he work up for being there. It would have been much harder to get Tim to hunt some one else’s room with that stuff if he had been without a roommate.