View Single Post
Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 02-10-2015, 09:28 AM

Malum blinked when his new roommate once again offered the packet to him. Those eyes of his were certainly a strange hue. They very much resembled the unusual color of dried clay. Not quite brown, but not quite red either. Definitely a weird color. Clicking his tongue again, the slender brunette accepted the papers, giving the cover another once-over. "I suppose I'll hold onto it. I doubt I will ever need it again, but someone else may need it. Eventually." Would he really not get lost and have to reference the map again? Even after studying it for only a short while?

As he rose to his feet, obviously intending to find a place for the packet, Robert spoke again. Malum didn't make eye contact with him, but, without a doubt, he was listening closely. "It's a talent that I have always possessed," he admitted, rummaging through a black messenger bag, which served as his school backpack. "I rarely forget things. I can remember my entire life, from the moment I was born until now." Odd yet again. Most people couldn't remember their early childhood, let alone their birth! He didn't just have a photographic memory...this was one incredibly smart young man.

He finally glanced at the other male, reddish irises quickly darting away afterward. Perhaps he shouldn't have admitted to that. Ridiculous as it was, other students back home taunted him for being so intelligent. Malum was under the impression that they were simply jealous of his impressive intellect--most teasing and taunting typically stemmed from some degree of jealousy.

Oh, yes. Malum learned quite early on that most geniuses of his caliber led rather lonely lives...