View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-10-2015, 09:45 AM

Blinking Robert looked at his roommate in the eyes. An odd shade of redbrown, I don’t think I have seen any like it before. he nodded in agreement that there was a chance that some one else might need the packet some day. “I was of the opinion that I would not have any one to pass it on to and here you are. Some one that needed it, even if it was only for a few moments of your time.” Standing the walked over to his fridge and opend it to grab out a bit of food. Turning back to Malum he took a drink of the brown bottle. Its label looked to have been peeled from its side.

“what do you like to drink?”he was not referring to the alcohol but to sodas and such that others might like to drink. He had fallen in love with a small lable company out of Portland OR that made some really nice sodas and he was thinking it might be nice to order up some for his room mate. Shaking his head he could not understand why he was being so nice to this guy. Had they both already made it clear that they wanted nothing to do with having a roommate yet here he was thinking of making his order to suit his roommate as well. “is there any thing your allergic to?” he might as well cover that base too if he is asking what he liked to drink. At least asking what he was allergic to was good manners not being to friendly.

“I pity you to have that good of memory. There are some things I would never want to remember, one of them being the moment I was born.” It was true he did feel sorry for the young man acrossed from him to have to remember everything he ever did, herd or said. To be stuck knowing that what you said was correct but having others say your lying that you even said that. He shook his head again, this time feeling sorry. “I can see how some might think it’s a wounderful gift but I would not trade you that gift for all the money in the world.”

He was curious when Malum glanced at him only to quickly look away. What was he thinking that made him not want to look at Robert. “your eyes are almost red, do you suffer from the pain of bright lights like albinos do or is it just an odd genetic quark?” Robert had always been interested in genetics but had not had the money to continue with his studies. Maybe once he got his degree and a job he could pursue that too.