View Single Post
Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 06-16-2015, 02:49 PM

Well, lab results werent good. As i thought. It seems i need to lose weight. All righty. I will. Just needed a nudge. Magician elmo changes the n to an f. #Lobs pillow at elmo. Thats not helping. Yesterday had lunch with mr go. He, recently returned from yellowstone vacay. I suggested we try this fast food gourmet place. Its this weird place. In a former fast food joint. They offer scratch made gourmet type burger sliders, chi chi salads. I looked at the burger offerings with that quick to sugar sweet bun and fainted. Their salad offerings were suspicious. Stuff with goat cheese, beets. I chose the panko crusted chicken strips. 3 of them. Not bad. Not really good. But i liked the atmosphere. We were sitting on bar stools. Its still a cheap place inside. Plastic cup. Served on ugly tin tray. But they play music. And you can linger as long as you like. Most folks take out. The seating is that bad. And view is of street. Yet, they have wifi. And they play music. I need a place to hang out. Dont think mr go was impressed. Thats ok. I can go by myself.

---------- Post added 06-16-2015 at 08:10 AM ----------

So, how am i tweaking diet? Doc said go easier on caffeine. I was doing diet coke as well as joe. Noted. Will purchase non caffeine soda. She wasnt impressed with decafe either. Chemicals she said and made an ugly face. Well im not in that fanatic no chemical stage yet. What would i do with all my beakers?

Usually i use cafe creamer in joe. Going to stop. Use mr xs almond milk and equal. Chemical. Maybe i can wean off the sugar.

Im keeping a pot of brown rice at the ready. I season with chicken broth, dry onion soup mix. Even tried miso. Brown rice is wonderful filler. And wont jerk your sugar around like white rice. I cant ever have white rice again. I always get migraine. Duly noted.

My beloved eggs have to be a treat. I was having daily. No more super 3 egg omelets out. Restaurants dont care about your health.

No more donuts, pie. Until im stabilized. I have a mongo jerry sweet tooth. I cant be trusted.

Im eating veg again and fruit. Forcing myself. Drinking v8. Two servings of veg in every aluminum can.

So, we'll see how i improve. Should be able to see some improvement soon. Ill be able to fit into my cargo shorts again. I miss all the pockets.

---------- Post added 06-16-2015 at 11:26 AM ----------

So i looked into allergy testing and treatment. Its not for me. Youll have injections for 3-5 years! In the beginning weekly. Oh, no. Going there that often and having to drive up to level G then walk down to level A. Twice weekly? Are you mad? Then, the injections really are subject to spurious claims. And, in the end, these are needles, folks. Harsh, sharp. Unyielding. Not. For. Me.

Ill look into more natural methods of treatment. #Like a big box of kleenex. Haha. Kleenex. Clean ex. After use, ex clean! Bit of piers anthony mindset, izzy?!