View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 10-30-2015, 12:56 AM

"Your apology is accepted, my dear." Joanna's smile never wavered or faded from her face the entire time she spoke to Leanna. In a sense, Joanna was quite like a kid, herself. She wasn't hurt at all by Leanna's rudeness and she is very quick to forgive. Everything is a bundle of sunshine and when there's light, there's learning. Joanna's mother always said, If you're breathing, you are learning. Joanna always stuck by that principle.

She laughed a little when Leanna looked so disdainful about writing her name and alphabet. "Hahaha... No, Leanna, my approach is a little... different." Then, Joanna stood from where she was kneeling in front of Leanna's chair. The excitement was too overwhelming for her, she wanted to eat breakfast quickly and get to the fun.

"I will explain in more detail after breakfast, though... This is your time to spend with your father, Leanna, I don't want to distract from it too much." Joanna walked around the table and approached Lord Rathingar, rather boldly in a meek way.

"Lord Rathingar, if it's not too much trouble, I was hoping that Leanna and I could spend some time outside? I find it easier to teach a child to read after we've had some fresh air.... even if it's chilly."