View Single Post
numerica
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2015, 11:08 PM

Leanna was delighted when Miss Bronte said they could do whatever she wanted, although the statement that learning would be involved put a bit of a damper on her excitement. Still, she was going to play in the leaves! Absolutely wonderful. She hurried to finish her meal, for once not dreading the end of breakfast.

Leonard raised an eyebrow at Joanna’s question. “Your ears are playing tricks on you. I have far to much work to get done today to spend it playing outside, and I’m sure the same is true of Mrs. Browne. However, if John wishes to join you, I have no objection.” He rang the bell beside his seat, and when Mrs. Browne approached, asked “Could you please ask John if he would like to join Leanna and Miss Bronte in their outdoor activities.” She nodded, and went back the way she had come.

Leonard glanced out the window and winced. He didn’t have much time before the sun broke the horizon. “Unfortunatly, work calls.” He stood, removing the napkin from his lap. “Leanna, Miss Bronte, enjoy your day.” He looked toward Joanna. “I’ll expect a report on Leanna’s progress tonight.” He quickly left the room, as he felt his manifestation growing weaker.