View Single Post
Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-16-2012, 09:16 PM

CHAPTER 12 (PART - B)

Allan didn’t waste any time that day. They quickly made their way to the east end of London to an old bar that Alan made a huge contribution to. It was dark and dreary looking inside. Many chronic alcoholics sat at the bar drinking listening to the radio. The bartender was a shifty slim young man running back and forth making sure every patron had a full mug. Allan walked in inspecting everyone carefully as Tom and Mikhail walked noticing the small tables and a tall woman with long dark brown hair facing a small bulletin. Allan grinned and sailed up to the finely shaped woman wrapping his arms around her. She spun around ready to slap him then when she realized who it was she calmed down just a little.

“Allan, what are you doing here?” she asked with surprise.
“Nothing my turtle dove, seeing your pretty face always makes me happy,” he said as his hands began to go a little lower.
“I don’t know if I feel the same way you player,” she said removing his hands from her behind and moved away.
“Oh come on love! You and I go a long way back!” Allan protested.
“That was a long time ago silly man!” she continued her work as the other patrons just ignored him.
“That was his sweetheart many years ago” Tom whispered to Mikhail.
“Hmm… she’s not bad looking” Mikhail replied looking her up and down.
“Old times aren’t dead? Besides, you owe me a favor” Allan reminded her.

She batted her eyes a few times then looked back at him in a distasteful way, “I’m not that kind of girl.”
“I’m not talking about that… but if you want for old time’s sake…” Allan gestured nodding.
“No thanks, I’m quite fine” she turned around reaching for something under her bar.
“Listen lass, you do owe me a favor, and I need your help with some troubles…” Allan paused.
“What kind of troubles?” she looked up at him slowly with her dark eyes.
Allan walked over to the bar and whispered in her ear, “Crimson Heads, I need them…” he leaned back.
The woman thought for a moment nodding, “Is that it?” she asked incredulously.
“Yes, unless of course…” Allan continued but was immediately stopped as she threw up her palm.
“No, I don’t… not interested, but since you did help me get started I do at least owe you that” she finished.
“I know you still got love for me Tessie!” he winked.
“Allan—don’t misunderstand my actions, I’m simply paying off a debt, you and I are finished” she stated firmly. “When this task is complete, I don’t want to see you in my bar again…” she concluded getting back to work. Allan stood there for a moment lustfully staring at her.
“Alright, if that’s how you want to play!” he thought angrily to himself.
“Take a table and sit down!” Tessie instructed.

“Now you’re giving us orders?!” he thought but still complied. They sat in the far corner under a small lit lamp. The woman came over with a pitcher of ale and three glasses.
“Don’t worry about it, it’s on the house, just stay out of my way and your request will be delivered in a few hours… now I need to go make some phone calls” she said disappearing in the back.
Allan was upset, he didn’t like being turned down, by anyone, as a matter fact a dark fantasy played in his mind; but, the only thing keeping him from acting it out was that this favor was more important than his carnal desires.
“Free ale boss, you can’t beat that!” Tom laughed pouring himself and Mikhail a glass.
“Put a sock in it will you?” Allan said annoyed.
“Do you want some ale boss?” Tom asked.
“If I want it, I’ll get it” he answered but wasn’t really referring to the ale.
“Suit yourself boss, just leaves more for us” Tom carried on.
“Mmm… not half bad, you English have a way with fine ales!” Mikhail nodded.

About thirty minutes went by and Allan was still pouting. He got up and walked up to the bar.
“What do you need sir?” the young man asked. Allan eyed him for a moment. He looked rather dainty to Allan. He didn’t have much muscle on him and he was slim and sly looking. His dark hair was wet and combed back to make him ‘pretty’. Allan guessed he was no older than twenty.
“Give me something…strong” he whispered.
“Hawker's Sloe Gin?” he asked.
“Yea, why not?” he looked at the other patrons catching a side glance.
“What are you looking at?!” Allan looked at two of them.
The young bartender turned around looking at him with a bit of trepidation.
Tessie finally came out of the back when the bartender handed him his drink.
“It’s on the house, please, go sit down!” Tessie looked him dead in the eye.
Luckily Allan was still sober, “Does she always act this way?” Allan whispered to the bartender with an evil grin as he returned to his seat.

XXXXXXXX

Seven hours later the bar began to fill up. Allan, Mikhail, and Tom had quite a few drinks. Luckily Tessie had the cook in the back bring them bangers and mash with a piece of fried fish on the side. Mikhail and Tom had already drank four pitchers, but they were seemingly quiet drunks, so she kept a nice buffer zone away from the rest of her patrons to make sure it stayed that way. Another bartender showed up and the other bartender was bumped down to serving bar food.

Allan was drunk but had enough sense about him to keep his emotions in check. Tessie walked over to their table when she had finally had some contacts finish the deed.

“Allan, you have a delivery in the back, so make it quick” she replied.
Allan was sitting musing checking out two other ladies that were sitting at a distant table. “Did you say something missy?” Alan smiled.
“You heard me…” she said coldly.

Alan looked at her deep brown eyes then her body with much lust. He stood up and gave her one sad look with his ice blue eyes. “I’ll pay you” he offered grabbing her ass.
She instantly pushed him away, “Get out! Take what you came for and leave, I never want to see you again!” she whispered coldly under her breath trying not to make a scene.

“You’re a whore, and you always will be love, too bad for you!” he sneered as he motioned for his companions to follow him outside. They were quiet and entertained watching Allan try desperately to get Tessie to sleep with him. Tessie only pointed to the door.

Allan walked out and whistled at the two women sitting at the far table and Mikhail and Tom did as well. There were two men who turned around and gave him a disgusted look.

“What are you two playing at? Turn around before I knock you around!” Allan said as his aggression was beginning to brim over. They got up and began to walk towards him, Allan laughed taking out his gun and fired one shot in the air. Everyone screamed and the two men quickly dropped to the ground.

“This place is a shit hole!” he shouted as the entire bar got quiet looking at him.
“Get out now!” Tessie shouted back showing Allan her gun. He put his gun away.
“Oh a bird like you knows how life on the streets goes… don’t you my lady of the evening!” Allan shouted one last time. He quickly scanned the bar once as the young bartender stood at a table nearby. Allan reached over and pinched the young man's butt.

“That’s a lovely arse you got there boy! You’ll make a good bitch for some bloke someday!” he laughed finally exiting. Right as they were leaving, a puddle of water lie near the door as Mikhail and Tom turned around, they slipped and fell flat on the floor.
“You idiots! Up!” he said pulling them both up. The bar now erupted in laughter. Allan and his companions drove back around and picked up his package delivered as promised. Two men with crimson red bandanas were beat and tied up unconscious inside a crate.

“Good! Throw them in the trunk, let’s get out of this shit hole!” Alan spat again.
“Whatever you say boss!” Tom agreed as he and Mikhail put them in the trunk and drove off.

The alcohol had more of an effect than Allan thought but he was still in control. He drove back with their damaged car. He had half a mind to go back to Tessie’s bar and just wreak havoc on the place, but he had enough fun for one day. “Time to get back to work,” he thought.

Last edited by Kole_Locke; 12-22-2012 at 07:00 PM..