View Single Post
Sparrow
⊙ω⊙
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Sparrow

Old 02-28-2008, 02:21 AM

And wait we did incredible as it was no one came in all morning, so Fred and I sat in the office and snogged a bit. In the middle of our snogging there was a pop and George appeared standing in front of us looking a bit pissed.
“You said you were coming to open the shop! Now I see all you wanted to do was sit here and snog Alexis!” George bellowed
“But George we did open the shop.” I said sheepishly “We did open the shop but no one’s come in yet.”
George looked at me in disbelief. “What do you mean?” George said more calmly this time.
Fred wriggled in the chair beneath me nearly causing me to fall off his lap.
“Fred hold still or I’m going to…” *CRASH* Too late. I fell face first onto the floor at the boys feet. “Ow Fred.” He rushed to help me up. “That hurt!” I said rubbing my forehead where it had connected with the floor.
“Oh my gosh I’m so sorry” said Fred as George chuckled at his mishap.
“Shut up George!” Yelled Fred and I at the same time.
“Wow” George said “I guess that whole twin thing works among all twins. Listen I’ll pretend you guys weren’t just sitting here and snogging because Alexis really believes that the store is open. But seriously Fred don’t do that again.”
“Alright George I get you drift okay. It won’t happen again. Gezzzz you sound like mum.”
“We walked out of the office and George put the real open sign up in the window and within seconds people were pouring into the shop. It was non-stop work until about four in the afternoon. George decided to let Fred and I go at four fifteen saying that he could take care of the shop until it closed at five thirty.
Fred and I walked down the street to a small resturant where he insisted on buying me dinner.
“Really it’s more of a late lunch we were so busy working you didn’t get to eat before.”
“But Fred” I started but before I could protest any darther he ushered me into the restaurant.
“Is it just the two of you this evening?” asked the hostess.
“Yes” said Fred
“Okay then, right this way please.”
We were seated in the back at a small table where the lights were dim which gave the place a romantic atmosphere. I smiled to myself and then thinking aloud I said “This is almost like a date.”
Fred looked up at me from his menu and said “This is a date Alexis.”
“Ohhhh” I said “I er said that out loud? I thought I, oops.”
He reached across the table and placed his hand on mine. “It’s okay it was really cute.”
I relaxed and we spent all of dinner just talking and laughing while we ate.
“What time is it?” I asked
“I dunno, hole on, excuse me miss do you have the time?” The waitress checked her watch.
“Of course sir it’s seven O’clock.” She announced briskly and walked away.
“What? Seven? Um are you done?” asked Fred
I look at my empty plate carefully and said “Yup”
“Good ‘cause we need to go.”
“Yup.” I said again.
Fred paid the tab and we left. We walked to the Leaky Cauldron and took floo powder home.

End Chap 3