View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-17-2016, 03:10 PM

"Oh, that's nice..." Stacy said, though she couldn't help cringe a bit inside. She had always thought that tentacool looked just a little bit creepy. Stacy's eyes followed Carl's hand as he reached out to her pokemon. Woobat had a shy nature and didn't usually appreciate strangers touching it. It seemed a bit rude to her to try to pet someone else's pokemon without asking but Stacy couldn't really blame Carl, Boo was so cute after all! Her pokemon flitted out of the way of the other trainer's outstretched hand and came to sit on her shoulder. She nuzzled her cheek against it's soft fur until Carl took her hand and shook it vigorously, nearly shaking her whole body with the movement. Disgruntled by the movement, woobat slipped off her shoulder to hover in the air beside her once more.

"Ah, I see," Stacy said, slightly disappointed. From what she had been reading from her guidebook before it was knocked out of her hands, there wasn't really much in the way of shopping to be found in this small town. She hoped there would at least be some local specialty to try. Fashion was of course at the top of her list of priorities but good food wasn't far down from that. She had been eating prepackaged food for the past few days during her trek through the woods and would welcome a real meal. "Do you mind if I accompany you?" Stacy asked, "I could use a few things from the Poke Mart myself..."

((I finished my profile!))

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 12-17-2016 at 03:43 PM..