View Single Post
serafim_azriel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-22-2008, 04:58 AM

420 story: Alright, so this is my boyfriend's story, but I was there. Either way, I'm letting him tell it.

alright, this is the bf...
so i was living on the streets for about a year or so, and when you live on the streets you learn to make the best of what you have. well it was a friend (and dealers) girlfriends birthday, so we put together a party for her in a public park. so we have a couple of boxes of ice cream, a cake, and a lot of weed. we didnt have enough cash to get bowls and plates or anything, so all we could really get besides the food was spoons and forks. well about an hour into the party me and my friend cj were sitting down off to one side blazed out of our minds just talking about the past. i took a bite of ice cream and put my spoon into the ice cream. we started talking and about 5 minutes later i see him eating ice cream, and therefore wanted some myself. so i go to grab the spoon and take a bite and realized he was using my spoon. at this point i said to him "god, i really want some ice cream". he asked my why i didnt just eat some and i replied "i cant, your using my spoon". he stops for a second, then handed my spoon back and complained that now he didnt have a spoon. at this point i point down to the spoons sitting right next to the ice cream and said "just grab another one"... yeah, it really happend just like that. me and him both kinda paused for a second, and busted up laughing, partly because for some reason the whole thing made sense to us. to this day his nickname is now spoon.

Serafim again, it really happened just like that. Xp