View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-01-2016, 05:30 PM

Rules & Links

Rules/Requirements
•Some degree of literacy is a must. Make an effort to develop your character as well as display it to the reader. One small paragraph minimum, no max. Multiple paragraphs is encouraged.
•Romance is welcome as long as it remains within tos, including rules pertaining to characters that are minors
•Stick around. Seriously!!!
•Activity: I'm liable to post every day-once a week if this is good. I will not discriminate if you cannot get on often so long as I'm aware you will be slow. I'd rather this rp last a long time than go fast and die young.
•there is a profile skeleton though don't feel restricted by it
•limit of two powers per character, ie inheriting talents from both parents, though try to keep power within a reasonable check. Powers within the same sphere that compliment each other are fine.
•no limit to amount of characters played so long as you can manage it
•if you would like to write regular humans, teachers, or other types, let me know and I'll probably accept if it can be worked in.

Facts
•Stratous Magus will be set up as a high school. Ages 14-19. It is coed.
• the school school itself is neutral.
•Cloud Metro is a world that seems always to have had heroes and villians, both have followings and are catered to in the outside world. The game is to keep things in balance not destroy one side or the other (though they may say they plan to do so). I wouldn't be surprised if there were some sort of council that oversees the supers and makes sure they do not overly disrupt the balance.
•So keep this world in mind with your character back story. Just because you were raised to a villain family does not mean the world hates you.
•though the world is advanced, it also has many of the same basics as ours. Technology such as hollograms exists, but some of the most showy stuff is also not common place and will still wow newcomers to the school. More will be shared in the rp itself.
•the world has levels of restrictions that can accessed with key cards. No one not accepted or invited into stratous magus can get there and likewise, there are areas of the city that even the most renowned hero or villain may not be able to access....

Links:
OOC- http://www.menewsha.com/forum/rolepl...magus-ooc.html

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 10-09-2016 at 07:48 PM..