View Single Post
Silverwingedshadows
(。⌒∇⌒)。

Old 07-01-2010, 09:33 PM

Hello All!! I am Silverwingedshadows! You can call me Silver-chan for short! I am Lilith W's sexy, yet silly assissant. I am in charge of the Memory Game but am around to help Lith-chan.

This is information on the Memory Game. The game where you try to find 2 cards that match.

Rules

Round 5 starts at 7am central time.

Pick a letter from A-T and a number from 1-20.
Memory Round 5
The form:
Time:
Name:
Letter:
Number:
(just copy and paste)

After you have done this please wait for me to say what you have turned over. Also after your turn please wait ONE HOUR before until you choose again. It doesn't mater if others have made a memory guess or not. You will have to keep track of the time for yourself. If its to soon you will be ignored. I will post whom has made correct matches and after all have been found we will have a winner.

Wild guesses for the last round (how sad). You can make two wild in the dark have no clue if they will work, wild guesses for memeory match game round 5. You can make one or both at a time. You only get two guesses, that is it. If you make 2 at 11pm and then 2 at 4am only the 2 at 4am will be used. All your doing is making extra work for me. At 6:45ish am central time I will start getting them togther so please try to not wait until the last minute. Results to be posted right after 7am. Please use the form below. If you do NOT, I will ignore it.

Can start guessing at 7pm to 7am central time.
Wild Guess Form For Round 5:
Name:
Time:
Guess(es)-
Letter(s):
Number(s):
(just copy and paste)

As Lilith W is going to be doing this for me (she has a key) while I am at school/work just put the time on there. If not I will not accept it.
Just so everyone has a heads up. If you ignore the rules, don't play nice or don't use the forms you will be ignored. Completly.

And if you are wondering what the prize for first will be, a least 2 CI's will be a part it. Good Luck!

Last edited by Silverwingedshadows; 07-15-2010 at 02:25 AM..