View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-10-2014, 04:32 AM

Blade followed as he nodded. "Thank you my lady." He said trying to be respectful. He looked at her as fear filled his eyes. " Is that really sweet Natsuki? What happen to her? She doesn't look human anymore. Her light is different. She no longer has the beautiful blue light that was her own." He said now able to see the aura of people as well as spirits. "Her aura is different from even yours. Are their spirits great than even you? " He asked honestly not knowing the order of spirits. " I'm ignorant on this subject I'm sorry. What is a Great celestial spirit? And why did it do this to her? I take it that it's a honor of shorts." He said as he walked to where Natsuki laid or what was left of her. " That isn't Suki anymore. What is her name now. " He said still seeing the aura change. "The snow stopped when that spirit appeared. Was the snow her doing?" He asked as he looked back to star.

She was so pure and innocent. "Will she still be that way or will she be different? " He had never seen this much less heard of this. "I take it from the reactions of the villagers this hasn't every happen before. Is it like the Exospheres when not attached with a key crest, they turn the host into a monster before killing them. " He said as worry filled his voice he wasn't sure what he got himself into. "