View Single Post
Lise
NPC
NPC

Old 10-27-2010, 03:25 AM

Prizes:
Perhaps I am fickle, but I think I will keep the prizes a secret again... I will, however, tell you this much about them:
  • The grand prize will be [a] Contribution Item[s] worth at least 11,000g.
  • The second place prize will be worth at least 6,000g.
  • Additional prizes will be given out based on the submissions I receive. There may be a "third place prize," or I may make up categories, it all depends on how many astounding submissions I receive. Should I receive 7 I love, I will give out 7 prizes, should I receive only 3 that I love, I will give 3 prizes. So do your absolute best and do not be intimidated by other submissions that you deem better than yours.
  • A minimum of 2 prizes will be given out, guaranteed. One or both are guaranteed to be the grand prize.
  • All participants will receive a halloween goodie bag from Treat's Halloween Rares Shop. If you do not specify which treat bag you would like, you will be awarded a random one. Submissions that do not follow the rules and are not corrected before the end of the event will not receive a treat bag.

There you have it, Menewshans. Now get to writing and try to impress me. You have until the event ends.

Last edited by Lise; 10-31-2010 at 10:39 PM..