Thread: A Soul To Pay
View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 01-28-2014, 01:06 AM

Albert pulled his long ginger hair back into a ponytail and looked out the window of his small chic flat to the busy world below. Tonight was just another night to all the little ants running around on the streets below but tonight was a night to be celebrated. Tonight was the night he had been embraced into his new life by his master. He had taken a leap of faith and become one of the undead as some of the humans called them. But that did not matter to him, tonight was his night.

the doorman greeted him and held out his paper as he passed through the lobby. "evening Sir, another cool night. I hope your Halloween plans are coming along nicely." The Doorman smiled at the thought of Albert's Halloween parties of the last few years. He liked the new idea of kids going around to the doors of their neighbors and asking for treats. Albert got to meet so many of the new faces in his building that way that over the last few years he had set up the best hunted house for the kids and a bar and party for the adults that he was becoming famous for it.

"I have a few ideas rolling around in my mind." He smiled to him and walked out into the street. The sounds of the world crashed around him making him cringe ever so slightly before he moved out to find his first meal of the day. Walking though the gardens and parks of the city he listened to all the night sounds around him just waiting for an answer to his unvoiced call. Then he heard it, the sound of someone being mugged. Quick as a flash he was there in the alleyway looking over the two men.

One of the men was slumped into the walk his hand on his ribs, his eyes wide in shook. The other man stood over him a knife in one hand and a wallet in the other. The wallet seemed near empty which did not seem to please the man. "What you call this then?" The muggers voice was gruff and his eyes accusing. The other man coughed, Albert could smell blood on it.

"all I got, sister is sick." Pushing himself up he tired to stand only to fall back on the wall. If anything he had a punctured lung, if he was lucky. Albert thought as he moved to subdue the mugger. It did not take him long to have the man incapacitated, turning he applied pressure to the wound of the man and caught his eyes. You wont remember me only that some one came along and help you. With that he lifted man up and rushed him to the hospital. he would have to come back for the mugger later.