Thread: A Soul To Pay
View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 01-29-2014, 07:56 PM

Sighing as he saw the paramedics starting to move Albert started to slow. he did not want to jar the young man with a fast stop as he might have done if he was by himself. If one of the paramedics had noticed him coming in this fast they had to have good eyesight or be bound to a vampire to have seen. most humans did not see any form of movement when a vampire came at them or passed by them. as the voice whispered at him again he smiled.

"I do not do this for thanks, if you have been with me this whole time you would know I told him to forget me." his voice was low as he slowed even more. the heart beat of the young man was still strong but only just starting to grow weak. "What I know in my heart is that if I were to just leave him here he would still have almost ten minents to live without treatment. With the doctor he is getting this mans chances of survival are almost perfect." with that he reached one of the gernies and placed the young man on it. "I found him in an alley, he was stabbed with a six inch knife, I have had pressure on the wounds and it dose not feel like he has been bleeding internally but it would be best to check it out."

As the Paramedics converged on the young man Albert slipped off into the darkness. He would have to get a new change of clothes if he was to appear at any of his favorite hunts about town this evening. Looking back for one last look he smiled and returned to the alley to deal with the mugger. a while later the mugger stumbled out of the alley way looking no less for wear but a little bit tipsy. Albert stood in the shadows whipping the last of any blood from his mouth. "if your still with me creature you might as well show yourself."