Thread: A Soul To Pay
View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 01-31-2014, 02:12 AM

"It's something we get when we get the job, we don't usually ask questions" Erik responded to the cloak being as soft as it was. Erik didn't smile much, just a bit to say "At least someone thinks that way, everyone always wants to get a glimpse of death, it's up to me or whoever is in charge of that soul to decide if they get to survive or not" Erik realized what species he was now, made more sense instead of a werewolf or something along that category "So, you're a vampire, full or half?" he asked knowing a full vampire would have to be born or bitten as compared a half vampire would have been born from one vampire parent and one human or other specie parent. Though hybrids amongst vampires to begin with were rare from the start.

Erik shook his head "We still don't do look that and we don't carry hourglasses, we use the sun and stars as our time" no need for something annoying to carry though he had forgotten every 'death' as a reaper or such did have an hourglass necklace that stayed hidden under his shirt he always forgot about. When Erik felt the hand against his face he stepped back and his reaper mode kicked in "You don't get it do you? Man when they say 'For those who forget history are condemned to repeat it' they sure are right" sighting he shook his head "He was on my list, being on any death list means you are supposed to die, if for some reason you live, escape, or get saved even the slightest bit. Death follows until it claims you. If someone saved you and you do not die, that person takes your place, or you both die" thinking for a moment he said

"I do believe there was a case where this human escaped death for...oh what was it...two weeks I believe, then he died getting hit by a train. Though he was smug thinking he escaped death when it was just really waiting for him. Though I guess if someone isn't supposed to die and they get saved, the one who saves them tends to die instead. So there are different ways it could go" Erik could hear the noises inside as he faded away from his spot to check it out, a few moments later he came back with a scowl "You know, that was supposed to be my soul to claim, I'm going to claim him, even if he doesn't die now" which meant the human had lived through this death once. That was unacceptable to Erik especially under his ruling and his area to claim which was the city itself.