Thread: A Soul To Pay
View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 01-31-2014, 02:44 AM

"so if you get to decide whether he gets to live or die, then why don't you let him life." Albert watched as this young looking death realized what he was. A memory of a figure appearing and disappearing when his sire took him made him wounder if he had already seen a Grim Reaper once before. He smiled showing his fangs. "I am a full not those weaklings. I don't believe that one of those weaklings could have stolen him from you like I did. you know it was over six hundred years ago this day my sire snatched me from one of your peoples hands."

"The carving I am thinking of had Death showing the human that it was his time to die. that is why he had the hour glass, to clearly show to the viewers that it was his time to die. I cant recall the story behind it now but it was an interesting story." Albert raised his eyebrow as he pulled back. was this Death afraid that he was going to try to feed on him? "you said that if someone saves a victim then they take his place. how will you take a person that is already dead?"

He listens to him as he went on about how those that were saved from death would die soon after because he was on a list. "you cant accept change can you? it scares you that you had no control over what is happening."