Thread: A Soul To Pay
View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 01-31-2014, 03:50 AM

"and what makes a really good trade?" leaning in ever so slightly he took in the scent of this man, this death. He wanted to know if he had ever encountered this creature before without knowing it. "What about those above you, dont they have a say about who gets a second chance?"

"just because I need blood to live does not mean that they are not weak, that lack of need for blood makes them weaker in their talents. A half could not have moved as quickly as I did and carried him at the same time. a half would have wondered if what you said were true. a Half would not have been ready to take on a mugger like that and take care of a man." Albert was disgusted that this Grim thought that Half bloods were better then a full blooded vampire. they who acted like their linage was filled with sin that they had to do everything in their power to hide it. those that did embrace their vampire side had to be put down because they went to far and risked the whole community with their actions.

"its on the posts supporting a door in Rome or one of the other big cities back in Europe. I have forgotten which one it is now but its still there. when last I saw it they had the place listed as a historical site." he laughed, it was a musical laugh. "even the mud houses are historical sites there, if only they knew."

Moving forward to pin death to the wall known full well it was risky he leaned in. "You have never killed a vampire? you act all tough and all knowing yet you have never..." he stepped back laughing loudly. he could not believe his luck, a Grim reaper that had never killed a vampire. there must be many grim's for him not to have had to kill one. "and what happened to that lucky one? did you take him to tea? give him a human injection?"

all laughter stopped and he moved so quick the eyes could not fully fallow him as he pushed Erik up againted the wall. "You think I cant read some one? you think that just because your death I should fear you?" leaning in he kissed the side of Eriks neck before appearing on the other side of the alley. "you want a soul, come get mine." with that he was gone into the night.