View Single Post
Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 03-28-2017, 06:18 PM

((HAH! XD I was hoping that would get a good laugh!! :P))

Dragumand wasn't surprised by Lielieja's soured mood at all. She always hated it when their plans got derailed! Then again Dragumand did as well. "Hey now... Thats ship is a classic! A little love and some fresh parts... Someone could turn that into a really nice ship!" Dragumand retored, "Plus it would look really nice in my hanger back on courascant..." He added trailing off. Dragumand was surprised by her suggesting but it totally made sense. If they could get the ship in good working order, they could be out of here and on to their next mission in no time! "Good idea Lielieja, I wasn't too keen on waitin a whole 3 days either!" Dragumand replied.

"Aren't you better at foce stuff than me...?" Dragumand said when Lielieja asked him to lift the gangplank. She really was better than he was with force abilites but then she flashed him that smile that he never was able to refuse somehow... "Oh alright... Even though I always seem to get stuck with the heavy lifting!" Dragumand said before turning his concentration on the dismembered ship. Closing his eyes, Dragumand raised a hand towards the gangplank and reached out with the force, feeling it flow through him. Carefully, Dragumand raised the gangplank back up to it's original angle, the melted edges of the sheered off durasteel just barely touching back together. "How is that position? Do I need to adjust it at all?" Dragumand asked as he held the gangplank suspended in the air.