View Single Post
Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-22-2017, 05:23 AM

"All the more reason for me to keep it then!" Dragumand said with a clap of his hands. Lielieja had stopped listening though and so he moved on.

Dragumand wasn't supprised when no answer was forthcoming from Lielieja. She was much more powerful in the force than he but sometimes it seemed like she'd rather stab an enemy in the back or kick them in the face than use her ample force power. He hoped she had taken it more as a compliment and less of him whining about his job. Dragumand held the ramp firmly in place as Lielieja inspected it, "That's wonderful. Now lets zip this ship up before I lose my concentration..." Dragumand replied as he struggled to keep the loading ramp steady. His words were flat and lifeless but it wasn't surprising considering how hard he was concentrating.

Dragumand released his hold on the Ship's ramp as soon as Lielieja extinguished her Lightsaber and walked up to the joint between the ship and where the ramp had been cut away. "Well... Dragumand murmured as he inspected the seam, "I'm impressed! You used the force to flatten out the melted portions of the ramp as you melted them back together! That was brilliant!" Dragumand raved on as he looked at the fresh weld. "A diagnostic would indeed be prudent before we lift off." He said patting the ship affectionately with his hand. He was glad it was back in one piece.

Finishing his inspection he started walking up the ramp into the ship. "Well done Lielieja! I guess it was better I held onto the ramp after all! I don't think my joint would have been as smooth." Dragumand said over his shoulder, praising his partner. "Comon, Lets go get that diagnostic out of the way and get out of here! I bet there won't be any problems and we can leave at once." Dragumand entered the ship and made his way towards the bridge. Seeing the Captains chair, dragumand dropped into it and stated running some preflight diagnostic tests while he waited for Lielieja to jump on board with him.

((XD hehehe! Did you see what I did there? With the Captains chair? XD lolol! If it isn't clear, I was trying to set it up for a moment like when we play and you get mad at me for sitting in YOUR chair when we are on your ship XD Let me know if you like it otherwise I can change it a bit!))