View Single Post
Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who don't know me, I'm Shikabane Hime~
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 06-24-2013, 07:08 PM

Bianca stood on the other side as she looked at the pad, seeing the plans play in her head. She was looking at the places she could sneak and slow or stop the convoy. Bianca closed her eye and held the pad behind her, her legs were kept apart as she looked around softly. The men in the room found Bianca a whether 'tempting' person, so going on missions with her were almost like rewards since she only work a black and red bikini top, black short shorts with a studded thick white belt, peach colored stockings and white-red boot with a large zipper o both sides. One long black finger-less glove hid her arm as the other arm had only a short finger-less glove. A striped pink scarf dangled behind her, turning her bright gold eyes to DEM, "Where is that little friend of yours? Shouldn't he be here to?" she said in a disgusted voice, she didn't trust the Pantheon since they killed her parents and she didn't like it when one of them was on the same ship.

Regina Bio stood in her Temple Ship, the people looking up at the screen as a Hybrid named 'Synderion'. She looked up at the sky with a sort of angered look. Regina was feared almost everywhere she went, her attitude was strong and her power was stronger. The people in her ship feared Regina for their known reasons. "Really, I am not surprised. Hmph, don't forget he is part human so he has compassion for the lesser beings. I told them to never use a human for the process, now we have to deal with this, a half human traitor, when I see him, his life will end." She hissed evilly as Slavos, her loyal pet Serpent, hovered over. Everyone feared the serpent as he patrolled the people, hissing softly as he went to Regina.