View Single Post
PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 12-16-2013, 02:15 AM

When she came back from from her little reverie she noticed there was alittle blood on the floor, and at the same someone from somewhere.. she didn't know where came up to her and started to help her up. Quickly hoping the other one didn't notice what she wiped up before she was standing up and completely on her own. Though she still needed the support, her side wasn't feeling all to kind to her. Embara looked over to her, she seemed.. normal for the most part. She never really met another human before atleast for a long time. So it was quite of a shock, plus she thought she was alone here.

Embara took the chance to look around some more as the other girl helped over to her blanket fort. It reminded her of her pillows forts she used to make inside her room. Offering a faint smile, she answered her. "I..I'm alright now thanks you you. Do.. you live here?" Embara, with the help of Sky laid down. "I'm Embara but I would like for you to call me Leila." Embara moved around until she was on her left side, where it didn't hurt at all. "How long have you been here? And.. uh do you perhaps have any bandages?"