View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 04-21-2016, 04:49 AM

(okay, thanks for telling me ^-^ also, getting over an ear infection x.x will reply when in a day or two <3)

---

(oh poo.. i totally forgot i didn't reply x.x sorry zig ^^')

Kevin smiled when he saw Ellie waiting for him at their usual spot. He gave a small wave as he approached her and the tree, putting his bag down on the grass. He shrugged lightly at her question and ran his hand through his hair. "Alright I guess, no homework- that's a plus." He answered casually, walking over and leaning against the trunk of the large tree. Their tree. Kevin honestly wasn't ready to go home just yet.. He wanted to stay here with Ellie for a short time first. Kevin wasn't sure if he should offer to walk her home..or if she wouldn't mind coming to his house before going to watch her practice skating. Why was so hard all of a sudden? It wasn't like anything had changed.. Right?

Kevin glanced at her with curious blue eyes, and nervously shifted for a second before taking a breath. "So um.. can I walk you home? or would you like to see Milly before going to practice?" He asked casually.

zigbigadorlube: are you well? O.o

Last edited by Nova_Alchemist; 06-06-2016 at 01:00 AM..