View Single Post
butterscotch
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 12-22-2007, 04:02 AM

Dear Mama Juru,

I have been a VERY good girl this year! I even put off my schoolwork just so I can run around posting! :O Such dedication! I truely love it here and I can't wait to watch it grow.

I fell in love with Menewsha the second I stumbled upon the site. You see, I joined in October and as soon as I saw the banner for the Bee and Panda slippers I had to join (And bring my friends too!). Then when I made my newbie thread in FreshMeat, not one but TWO staff members posted to welcome me. I was amazed! A site with staff who actually TALK TO PEOPLE?! I knew from that moment that I was definitely going to stick around and donated for my first CI.

A couple days later, one of the friends I had invited suggested we make a quest thread. Of course I knew exactly what I was going to quest for - 1 of each of the Contribution Items, the very items which caused me to check out Mene in the first place. At first, I in my Bee Slippers and yellow Bow Tie, thought this would be impossible, but now after some luck and dedication, I'm over halfway done with my Contribution set. Thus all I ask for for Christmas is help with my quest; the most difficult to obtain, and my favorite after the slippers - a Queen's or King's Crown. While my favorite is the King, I can't be picky! I haven't been THAT good. o_o

Please, Mama Juru, make my wish come true~ Maybe next year I can be even better?

Love,
fever ♥

PS: I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! You've been nothing but wonderful to everyone, thank you. :)