View Single Post
Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-22-2007, 04:40 AM

Sakura_Madison: *munches on cookies and reads letter* Seito is ALWAYS throwing pillows at me when I'm not looking. I can't say she's ever squirted me with cheese though. She tried to throw snowballs at me but I think she missed. You have been very good and you were fortunate that you had someone nice to teach you the ropes when you first started and I'm glad that you have made wonderful friends here. Mama Juru is going to have to go digging to see if she can find the shiny you seek. I bet that girl at the Quest Raffle probably is hiding stuff from me...

fuyumi_saito: Ah yes, I remember seeing you right around Halloween for the first time in the event thread. You didn't know a soul but were there anyway. I do know of Phedre's great work of the charity and that she can be a bit selfless at times. I have not met dessertdesiert personally (her name is Nikki, right?) but I have granted your wish for her.

Ithir: A whopping 5 hours?! You did more than I did for my college graduation exam, lol :lol: And good thing you didn't expose it was you who gave the teacher a book. You never know what he would have exposed to you. :shock: Funny... I seem to have the F word written on my hand... um..yea.. Fail.. that's right...wish granted