View Single Post
Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 06-24-2014, 02:43 AM

Try looking at neighboring cities. I didn't think there was much here until I just started googling all nearby cities with "flea market" or "farmer's market" after them. These things don't advertise very well, so there could be a weekly flea market 15 minutes away from you and you'd never know! BUT, those things also tend to charge you for booth space, so it's not great for just starting out.

Another idea is to post a couple photos of your best work to facebook. Don't sound like an advertisement, just maybe a photo of you modeling one of your bows like "look what I made!!!" and if people really love it, you could be like "hey, I can do one for you if you want... they're $7." Maybe nothing, but if any of your friends do bite, they would probably be excellent advertisers for you. Since they already like you, they'd be glad to tell all their friends where they got their cute bow! Or, since yours (or at least the ones you posted) look more appropriate for little kids, you could always give one as a baby shower gift. Again, they'll be happy to tell their parent-friends where they got the bow!