View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-11-2015, 11:03 PM

Friday, July 10, 2015

Work today was pretty frustrating. I realized that I had more projects and upcoming projects that I previously realized and started kind of freaking out for a bit. And the one of my coworkers got all pushy and shoved another one in my face. Exactly not what I needed. Apart from that it was a pretty quiet day. The boss is still away and my supervisor had taken the day off.

I was also pretty busy when I came home. I did laundry and cleaned the bathroom, made dinner, and watched a bit of wrestling while I ate. Folded and put away my laundry, finished cleaning the bathroom, did the dishes... I was pretty all over the place. I was a bit tired after all of that but I ended up skyping with a friend for a bit and then headed to bed around midnight.

• • •

I'm not ashamed to admit that I still have some toys. I love stuffed animals so I have a ton of plushies. I have a few figurines as well. Eve from Walle and a Baymax figure my mom got me for Christmas last year. I did end up getting rid of a lot of the things I still had left stored at my mom's place recently though.