View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-23-2015, 02:34 PM

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

I slept much better last night which was good. Work went pretty well. Afterwards I went to Uniqlo to get a yukata! I saw them online and just couldn't resist! I tried on a bunch but here's the one I ended up getting:

I'll definitely do a better job of putting it on when I wear it later. I just kind of threw it together to get an idea of how I would look with the color/pattern. I'm super excited to wear it! Now I just have to find the right occasion... Comic con for sure but that isn't until October, hm...

• • •

I've been pretty lucky to get a few of the NPC gifts! There are still a few that I'm working to collect however...

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Today was alright. I was late getting to work yet again. I keep waking up before my alarm but then getting involved in stuff and end up leaving late, then train problems and ugh.

Anyway, work was alright. The day went by pretty slowly but it wasn't bad. I worked on trying to document our current labels design standards which was a real mess and then tried to set a standard for future labels so everything would match. Hopefully that will help clear things up.

Once I got home I made dinner (egg ham and cheese crepe with broccoli on the side) and then played SWTOR till late.

• • •

I've been thinking that a road trip would be fun but I no longer have my car so...