View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-28-2015, 08:17 PM

Monday, July 27, 2015

I was expecting to sleep pretty well last night after all that running I did but unfortunately that wasn't the case. I woke up before my alarm and couldn't get back to sleep. -_- At least since I was up early I was able to get to work on time.

On my lunch break I played some Pokemon Diamond. I picked that up for the first time in years last night and decided to try to finish it up before moving on to the new Sapphire game. I wanted to play some more on the way home but since I left the system idling all day it ended up dying on me. Oops! I ate leftover Chinese food for dinner and plugged in my 3DS and pretty much played Pokemon for the rest of the night after that. ^^;

• • •

Ooh this is such a hard one! I'll just throw these out there in no particular order...

1. I love the blush pose on the Cheesy Romance.
2. I love the backgrounds on the Marvelous Moustache Bros.
3. I really like the skin and clothing on the Siriusly?
4. I love everything about the Oriental Garden.
5. I love the jewelry on the Legendary Unicorn.
6. I squee when I see all of the fuzzy sheep in the Year of the Warm Fuzzies.
7. The tattoos on the Inked CI are awesome.
8. I surely can't do without the longcats from the Pester Kitties CI.
9. I absolutely need the Office Life CI to cosplay me in real life.
10. And last but not least the Angelic Blessing is just amazing!

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

I didn't sleep well again last night and woke up early after having a pretty terrible dream. What is it with me and waking up early this week? Unfortunately this time it didn't work out in my favor of being on time for work since my room mate took too long in the shower. It was much hotter today too than I was expecting otherwise I probably would have worn a dress. -_-

The day went by all right. I played more Pokemon on my break and worked on designing a trifold brochure most of the day. Towards the afternoon though I ended up getting really tired and it was really hard to focus after that. I just wanted the day to be over...

I played more pokemon after I got home. I'm trying to organize everything in all my old games and trade whatever I can forwards. It's kind of time consuming and not terribly amusing but I should be able to enjoy the benefits later and I'm getting very close to a complete pokedex!

• • •

I really like hiking and being in nature. It's been forever sine I went on a hike though. Nowadays I'd have to take a bus out of the city to find anywhere decent to hike...

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 07-28-2015 at 08:27 PM..